Poké Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Pokémon Community that will keep growing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite starter?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Favorite starter? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite starter?   Favorite starter? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 pm

What is your most favorite starter from any generation? If you want to list your main favorite starter, that is fine, but please give an explanation. You can also list multiple ones for multiple reasons, like competitiveness, cuteness, etc etc. Just give a reason why for every one and I hope you people have fun with this, be creative :3

Mine is Blaziken, since I grew up just absolutely loving the third generation, and I just thought that Blaziken is an overall badass. I mean, just look at him. That's my opinion. Childhood memories and absolute badassness! What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://pokenexus.forumotion.com
reshiramrocks

reshiramrocks

Favorite starter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite starter?   Favorite starter? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:45 pm

my favorite starter would have to be totodile. i mostly like it because of ash's in the anime and also because it just looks so great. also as a feraligatr it can be a huge threat even with only one dragon dance up. its just too good
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Favorite starter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite starter?   Favorite starter? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:07 am

Eevee. Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. Was fun watching that cute thing murder Sunkerns.
Back to top Go down
http://fluffbukkit.info
Sponsored content

Favorite starter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite starter?   Favorite starter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite starter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poké Nexus :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: