Poké Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Pokémon Community that will keep growing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LF: Non-ENG Male Pokemon in the Mineral Egg Group (ex: Ferroseed or Honedge) with 31/31/31/xx/31/0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZKTrading

LF: Non-ENG Male Pokemon in the Mineral Egg Group (ex: Ferroseed or Honedge) with 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Empty
PostSubject: LF: Non-ENG Male Pokemon in the Mineral Egg Group (ex: Ferroseed or Honedge) with 31/31/31/xx/31/0   LF: Non-ENG Male Pokemon in the Mineral Egg Group (ex: Ferroseed or Honedge) with 31/31/31/xx/31/0 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:47 am

Hello, I am in search of a non-english male Pokemon in the Mineral Egg Group, such as Ferroseed or Honedge, with 31/31/31/XX/31/0 IVs.

I am willing to trade 3 (5IV) Pokemon for that 1 Pokemon that I'm asking for.

I'm usually on Serebii's wifi chat and/or Smogon's simulator trading chat under the name "Trading" or "{ZK}Trading."

My FC is 0946-2235-6073, please let me know if you have the Pokemon I seek. Thank you.

Also, If anyone knows a place where I would have more luck finding what I seek please write it down in the comments below.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

LF: Non-ENG Male Pokemon in the Mineral Egg Group (ex: Ferroseed or Honedge) with 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF: Non-ENG Male Pokemon in the Mineral Egg Group (ex: Ferroseed or Honedge) with 31/31/31/xx/31/0   LF: Non-ENG Male Pokemon in the Mineral Egg Group (ex: Ferroseed or Honedge) with 31/31/31/xx/31/0 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:46 pm

You could try asking around on http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Odds are someone there has one. I'll let you know if I get one via Wonder Trade.
Back to top Go down
http://fluffbukkit.info

LF: Non-ENG Male Pokemon in the Mineral Egg Group (ex: Ferroseed or Honedge) with 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Page 1 of 1